Great for beginners, the Clever Dripper is simple to use and control, brewing a balanced and sweet cup each time with minimal effort.
What you'll need:
- Clever dripper
- Clever filter paper
- 16g of whole coffee beans (about 1 heaping tablespoon)
- 250g hot water off the boil (around 90°C - 93°C)
- Digital scale
- Coffee server of your choice
Let's get brewing!
- Put 250g of water to boil.
- Fold the filter paper into a cone shape and rinse it in the Clever dripper with hot water to get rid of the paper flavours and preheat your mug. Discard the rinse water.
- Weigh and grind 16g of coffee to a sand-like coarseness.
Pour the ground coffee in the Clever dripper and rinse it with 30g of water. Stir gently and make sure all coffee grounds are wet.
At the 0:30 mark, pour 250g of hot water. Stir gently for 5 times and let the coffee brew and drip. Complete the brewing process at around 3:00.
- Serve and enjoy your coffee.
Check out other brew guides here:
AeroPress / French Press / V60
Shop Coffee Kits